Herbo Rattan Liver Rattan ARQ – 200 ml (Pack of 2)
Fatty liver disease is a condition in which fats build up in the liver, causing damage to the organ and catastrophic problems. Obesity, a high-fat diet, excessive alcohol consumption, and diabetes mellitus are all risk factors. People with fatty liver disease are usually advised to change their diets, exercise regularly, and lose weight. As a result, Herbo Rattan’s Liver Rattan ARQ aids in the treatment of all of these issues and promotes the health of your liver. It detoxifies and strengthens the liver.
Herbo Rattan Liver Rattan ARQ Features:
- Fights jaundice
- Cures fatty liver
- Liver detox
- Reduces Swelling and enlargement of the liver
Herbo Rattan Liver Rattan ARQ Benefits :
- Liver Support: Liver Rattan ARQ may help in maintaining and promoting the overall health of the liver.
- Detoxification: It is believed to aid in detoxifying the liver, helping to remove toxins and harmful substances from the body.
- Digestive Health: This herbal remedy may support healthy digestion and assist in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Metabolism: Liver Rattan ARQ could potentially help in maintaining a healthy metabolic rate.
- Well-Being: Some people claim to experience an improved sense of well-being and vitality when using this remedy.
- Herbal Alternative: It provides a natural and herbal alternative for those seeking liver support.
- Children – 1 Teaspoonful (5ml) 3-4 times daily or as directed by your physician.
- Adult – 2 Teaspoonful (10ml) 3-4 times daily or as directed by your physician.
Each 100 ml contains:
- Indrayan (Cirullus colocynthis)
- Bilawal (Aegle marmelos)
- Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum)
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Saunf (Foeinculum vulgare)
- Shatpushpa (Snethum Sowa)
- Yashtimadhu (glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Harad (Terminalia chebula)
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Ghrit Kumara (Aloe barbadensis)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus)
- Bhoomi amla (Phyllanthus niruri)
- Sugarcane (Saccharum officinalum)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
- Makoya (Solanum nigrum)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Indrayan: Indrayan is thought to support the detoxification processes of the liver, helping it to remove harmful toxins and waste products from the body.
- Bilawal: Bilawal is believed to have detoxifying properties that can assist the liver in eliminating toxins and waste products from the body.
- Akarkara: Akarkara is traditionally used as a digestive stimulant. Improved digestion can help reduce the workload on the liver, as it processes nutrients and waste materials from digested food.
- Ajwain: Ajwain is well-known for its digestive properties. It can help alleviate digestive issues like indigestion, gas, and bloating, which can reduce the overall strain on the liver.
- Saunf: Saunf is known for its digestive properties. It can help alleviate digestive issues such as indigestion, bloating, and gas, which can reduce the overall strain on the liver.
- Shatpushpa: Shatpushpa is commonly used to improve digestion and alleviate digestive issues such as indigestion, bloating, and gas. Proper digestion can reduce the strain on the liver and promote overall digestive health.
- Yashtimadhu: Yashtimadhu contains compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the body, potentially benefiting the liver if inflammation is a contributing factor to liver issues.
- Harad: Harad is often used to promote healthy digestion. It can help alleviate digestive issues such as indigestion, bloating, and constipation.
- Bahera: Bahera is traditionally used to promote healthy digestion. It can help alleviate digestive issues such as indigestion, gas, and bloating.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is rich in antioxidants, including flavonoids, polyphenols, and essential oils. These antioxidants help protect liver cells from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals.
- Sunthi: Ginger contains bioactive compounds, such as gingerol, with anti-inflammatory properties. Reducing inflammation in the body can benefit liver health, especially if inflammation is contributing to liver issues.