Herbo Rattan Liver Rattan ARQ – 200 ml
Fatty liver disease is a condition in which fats build up in the liver, causing damage to the organ and catastrophic problems. Obesity, a high-fat diet, excessive alcohol consumption, and diabetes mellitus are all risk factors. People with fatty liver disease are usually advised to change their diets, exercise regularly, and lose weight. As a result, Herbo Rattan’s Liver Rattan ARQ aids in the treatment of all of these issues and promotes the health of your liver. It detoxifies and strengthens the liver.
- Fights jaundice
- Cures fatty liver
- Liver detox
- Reduces Swelling and enlargement of liver
- Children – 1 Teaspoonful (5ml) 3-4 times daily or as directed by your physician.
- Adult – 2 Teaspoonful (10ml) 3-4 times daily or as directed by your physician.
Each 100 ml contains:
- Indrayan (Cirullus colocynthis)
- Bilawa (Aegle marmelos)
- Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum)
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Saunf (Foeinculum vulgare)
- Shatpushpa (Snethum sowa)
- Yashtimadhu (lycyrrhiza glabra)
- Harad (Terminalia chebula)
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Ghrit Kumara (Aloe barbadensis)
- Ashavgandha (Withania somnifera)
- Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus)
- Bhoomi amla (Phyllanthus Niruri)
- Sugarcane (Saccharum officinalum)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
- Makoya (Solanum nigrum)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
Very good product
It’s a great product. Value for money.