Herbo Rattan Madhumay Rakshak Granules
Herbo Rattan Madhumay Rakshak Granules is an Ayurvedic herbal medicine that is marketed as a natural remedy for managing blood sugar levels. It is a blend of various herbs, including Gurmar, Jamun, Karela, and Methi, among others. The manufacturers claim that this product helps to regulate blood sugar levels, support pancreatic health, and improve insulin sensitivity.
According to Ayurveda, the herbs in this product are believed to have various medicinal properties and health benefits. For example, Gurmar is known as the “sugar destroyer” and is believed to help regulate blood sugar levels by blocking sugar absorption in the intestines. Jamun is believed to improve insulin sensitivity and help reduce blood sugar levels. Karela is known for its hypoglycemic properties, while Methi is believed to improve glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity.
Top of Form
Herbo Rattan Madhumay Rakshak Granules benefits
Herbo Rattan Madhumay Rakshak Granules is an Ayurvedic herbal medicine that is marketed to provide various benefits for managing blood sugar levels. Some of the benefits that are claimed for this product include:
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels: The main benefit of Herbo Rattan Madhumay Rakshak Granules is that it helps to regulate blood sugar levels. The herbs in this product are believed to help lower blood sugar levels by improving insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance.
- Supports Pancreatic Health: The herbs in this product are also believed to support pancreatic health by promoting the production of insulin and reducing inflammation in the pancreas.
- Improves Digestive Health: Herbo Rattan Madhumay Rakshak Granules is also believed to improve digestive health by promoting the secretion of digestive enzymes and reducing inflammation in the gut. This may help to relieve symptoms of indigestion, bloating, and constipation.
- Antioxidant Properties: Many of the herbs in this product are believed to have antioxidant properties, which can help to reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the body.
- May Support Weight Management: Some of the herbs in this product, such as Karela and Methi, are believed to have potential benefits for weight management by reducing appetite and promoting fat metabolism.
Each 100 gm contains:
Take 3-5 gm twice or thrice a day with water or as directed by the physician.