Life is Short, Smile while you still have Teeth!
Did you know that caring for your dental health offers advantages that extend beyond your teeth and gums? That’s true, the digesting process starts in your mouth. According to ancient Ayurveda, digestion is the driver that determines the course of your health. And, given that dental health can have a big impact on digestion, there’s no way to overestimate how crucial it is to keep it in good shape! There are numerous strategies to improve your oral health, but few are as effective as herbs.
Here in this blog, we are going to share some of my points regarding the use of Herbal Toothpastes and why one should use them. So you guys, keep on reading this blog….
What makes Herbal Toothpaste different from other Toothpaste??
Herbal toothpaste is an anti-cavity toothpaste that blends the science of toothpaste with nature’s best herbs to provide healthy teeth for you and your family. This toothpaste contains eucalyptus and tea tree oil. Organic toothpaste is a prudent and healthier alternative for those who want to reduce the number of chemicals that may threaten their overall health and impair their overall oral health.
Herbs Used in this Herbal Toothpaste
There are various herbs and medicinal plants used in the making process of this Herbal Toothpaste to provide healthy teeth and strong Gums. Some of them are:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera toothpaste is more effective than other commercially available toothpaste in combating microorganisms that cause cavities. Its capacity to kill and remove dangerous bacteria is attributed to anti-inflammatory chemicals known as anthraquinones.
- Neem: This natural neem toothpaste fights tooth and gum disease, reduces cavities, and improves oral health dramatically. Neem bark is also found in a variety of toothpaste and tooth powders, and it aids in the treatment of gingivitis.
- Pudina (Mint): Its natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial characteristics assist to reduce bacterial growth in the mouth, hence preventing infections. It is an excellent post-tooth-extraction treatment. It lowers bleeding and helps to avoid edema in connective tissues.
- Lavang (Cloves): It is known for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anesthetic effects, which help to reduce pain and tooth decay.
- Amla: Amla provides a significant amount of Vitamin C and a variety of other elements that are beneficial to dental health.
- Dalchini (Cinnamon): Cinnamon contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial qualities that aid in the fight against infections such as bacteria and fungi.
These are some of the herbs that are used in this organic toothpaste. After reading about their benefits you would be quite aware of the importance of this herbal toothpaste. So, we highly recommend you try this out to make your teeth and gums strong.
Thanks for reading the blog!!