Forest Delight Surakhsa Rattan Tea
Forest Delight Surakhsa Rattan Tea is a type of tea made from the leaves of the rattan plant, which is native to Southeast Asia. This tea is known for its unique flavor and aroma, and is often consumed for its potential health benefits.
The rattan plant, also known as “wicker,” is a type of climbing palm that is commonly found in tropical forests. The leaves of the rattan plant are harvested, dried, and then brewed into tea. The resulting tea has a slightly sweet and floral taste, and is often described as being refreshing and invigorating.
In addition to its potential health benefits, Forest Delight Surakhsa Rattan Tea is also known for its cultural significance in Southeast Asia. It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine and is often consumed as part of daily life in the region.
Forest Delight Surakhsa Rattan Tea benefits
Forest Delight Surakhsa Rattan Tea is a type of tea that is made from the leaves of the rattan plant, which is commonly found in Southeast Asia. While there is limited scientific research on the specific health benefits of Surakhsa rattan tea, here are some potential benefits based on the properties of its ingredients:
- Antioxidant properties: Surakhsa Rattan tea contains antioxidants, which can help protect your body against oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants can also reduce inflammation and lower your risk of chronic diseases.
- Digestive benefits: Surakhsa Rattan tea has traditionally been used to improve digestive health, as it may help relieve constipation and stomach discomfort.
- Boosts immunity: The antioxidants and other compounds found in rattan tea may help strengthen your immune system, making it better able to fight off infections and diseases.
- May reduce stress: Surakhsa Rattan tea contains theanine, an amino acid that can promote relaxation and reduce stress and anxiety.
- May promote healthy skin: The antioxidants in rattan tea may also help promote healthy skin by protecting it against damage from environmental stressors and aging.
Each 1.5g infusion contains:
- Green Tea:- 50%
- Basil:- 22%
- Cinnamon:- 11%
- Ginger:- 11%
- Piper Nigrum:- 6%