Dant Rattan Plus Herbal Toothpaste
Dant Rattan Plus Herbal Toothpaste is an advanced version of Dant Rattan Herbal Toothpaste. It is marketed as a natural toothpaste that provides additional benefits for oral hygiene.
To keep your teeth and gums strong, you need to use the right toothpaste. If you are planning to go herbal, here are some of the most trusted and preferred options for you. White and healthy teeth along with strong gums are essential elements of oral health. If any of these aspects are missing, you will constantly face one or the other oral health trouble. While many people are moving towards herbal products, going for a herbal toothpaste will not be a bad idea.
Dant Rattan Plus Herbal Toothpaste benefits
Dant Rattan Plus Herbal Toothpaste is marketed as an advanced natural toothpaste that offers several benefits for oral hygiene. Some of the potential benefits of using this toothpaste include:
- Enhanced natural formula: Dant Rattan Plus Herbal Toothpaste contains an enhanced formula of natural ingredients, including neem, clove, mint, and other herbs, to provide advanced oral hygiene benefits.
- Removes plaque: This toothpaste is designed to effectively remove plaque, which is a major cause of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Strengthens teeth: The natural ingredients in this toothpaste may help to strengthen teeth and gums, reducing the risk of dental problems.
- Whitens teeth: Dant Rattan Plus Herbal Toothpaste may help to naturally whiten teeth by removing surface stains.
- Freshens breath: The mint in this toothpaste provides a refreshing and cooling sensation in the mouth, which can help to freshen breath.
- No fluoride: This toothpaste is fluoride-free, making it a natural and safe option for oral hygiene.
- Affordable: Dant Rattan Plus Herbal Toothpaste is an affordable option compared to many other natural toothpaste options available in the market.
(Each 100 gm Dant Rattan Plus Herbal Toothpaste contains):
- Tumbru (Zanthoxylun armatum)
- Aloevera (Aloe vera barbadensis)
- Ashoka Tree (Saraca Asoca)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Karpur (Cinnomomus Camphora)
- Lavang(Syzygium aromaticum)
- Apamarg (Acyranthes Aspera)
- Pudina(Mentha Spicata)
- Akarkara(Anacylus Pyrethrum DC)
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnitra)
- Kali mirch (Piper Nigrum)
- Pipali(Piper Longum)
- Harar(Terminalia Chebula)
- Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica)
- Amla(Emblica Officinalis)
- Mulethi(Glycyrrniza Glabra)
- Chitraka(Plumbago Zeylanica)
- Tejpattar(Cinnamomnm Zeylanicum Breyn)
- Banaphasa viola Odorata Limm.)
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica A.Juss)
- Sorbitol, Phitakari, Calcium Carbonate & Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Benzoate
- Brush twice daily or as directed by the dentist or physician.